Friday 12 November 2010

18) Quotations.

Quotations.

Whilst researching for this composition, I came across several quotes, which made me think about the influence and importance of music in people's lives.


Below, I have included some of the quotations I found.


“Music is the art of thinking with sounds” - Jules Combarieu


“Music is the Universal language of mankind.” - Henry Wadworth Longfellow


“When I don't like a piece of music, I make a point of listening to it more closely”- Florent Schmitt


“Music does bring people together.  It allows us to experience the same emotions.  People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit.” - Unknown


“Where words fail, music speaks” - Hans Christi Andersen quotes.


“Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul” - Plato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment